Partner Revenue Sharing Program
As a InterConverse Revenue Share Partner you will earn a percentage of the revenue generated from InterConverse affiliate relationships. By utilizing InterConverse Revenue Ad Assets in the Content Builder, every sale made through an InterConverse affiliate will make you money.
- Create dynamic revenue generating web page content.
- Drive higher conversions by displaying well known brands.
- Enjoy a low $25 payout commission structure.
- Improve your marketing workflow and generate revenue for your website faster than ever before.
Getting Started is easy! Just use the "Monetized" ad assets in the InterConverse Content Builder when building out your landing pages, CTA's, or ad assets. That's it! We will track and attribute your earnings based on the ads that generate revenue.
How much do you get paid?
We provide the Platform, you provide the creativity and ambition. For this partnership we are going to pay out a generous 50% of revenue!
How do you get paid?
We use PayPal to pay our Partners. You will need to send us your PayPal Account name via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, to get paid each InterConverse Partner will be required to fill out and submit the appropriate US Taxpayer Identification documents. Send your documents to: email@example.com.
For US Citizens:
FORM W-9: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
For Foreign Individuals:
FORM W-8BEN: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf
W-8BEN Instructions: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw8ben.pdf
When do you get paid?
We pay out once a month, by the 15th of the month, after your account has reached $25 USD.
InterConverse Partner Revenue Sharing Rules and Policies
InterConverse is willing to authorize any individual or legal entity (the Partner) to participate in the InterConverse Partner Revenue Sharing Program (Program) granted that the Partner accepts the InterConverse Partner Revenue Sharing Program Rules and Policies (Rules and Policies) mentioned herein. The InterConverse Partner Revenue Sharing Program is a Program run in conjunction with a Partner Network aimed at driving traffic to InterConverse Partner stores with the Partner receiving commissions based on sales results.
By participating in the Program, to include using any InterConverse content, the Partner agrees to the terms and conditions of the Rules and Policies.
By participating in the Program, the Partner agrees:
1. That the Partner’s relationship with InterConverse is non-exclusive.
2. To comply with all applicable laws and regulations, whether foreign, federal, state or local, applicable to the activities performed hereunder.
3. Not to engage in typo-squatting, or own a typo domain. Domain names must not include or use misspellings of either "InterConverse". Misspellings of domains include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and where the wrong key is pressed, e.g. www.intrconvrse.com etc.
4. Not to own a domain which includes a InterConverse trademark or registered trademark. Domains containing the registered trademark "InterConverse" are strictly prohibited.
5. Not to use sites under construction, sites that show or cause any type of error or doorway pages.
6. Not to operate or utilize a website, or email a link to a website, which contains or promotes the following types of content: libellous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-related, illegal, cracking, hacking, anti-brand messaging or that offer illegal goods or services.
7. To comply with InterConverse's trademark, copyrighting and other intellectual property criteria and requirements that may be specified or modified at any time.
8. To acknowledge that InterConverse owns and will retain all rights, titles, and interests in all InterConverse content, including, without limitation, any proprietary rights which may be developed in the future. Use of InterConverse content applies exclusively to the benefit of InterConverse, and the Partner obtains no rights to InterConverse content through use thereof.
9. Not to use copycat sites, or use any content or images from any InterConverse websites, except for content and images which have been expressly allowed for use by Partners in the InterConverse Content Builder. The Partner may use the links and/or banner ads InterConverse provides to Partners only in the form in which they are provided. Subject to the limitations contained herein, the Partner may place such links and/or banner ads on ad assets built from the InterConverse Content Builder in whatever location the Partner prefers. Partners must not hard-code creative/logos but should use those supplied in the InterConverse Content Builder interface.
10. Not to promote InterConverse content using spam or unsolicited commercial email. The Partner represents and warrants the following provisions: (a) each addressee on an e-mail list has opted-in to receive e-mails from the Partner; (b) upon request by InterConverse, the Partner will promptly provide verified opt-in statuses for all recipients of all current mailing lists used to promote InterConverse content; (c) each e-mail sent by the Partner will contain clear instructions for addressees to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails. The Partner must not use the InterConverse brand name or typos in the "From" address line. All Partner e-mail correspondence must contain the Partner's e-mail addresses.
11. Not to commit fraud or submit fake transactions.
12. Not to use adware and/or malware to promote InterConverse content. The use of parasites (programs that steal traffic from legitimate partners) is strictly prohibited.
13. Not to promote InterConverse through means of a customer downloaded application that interrupts the sales journey, without securing an opt-in from InterConverse or its representative. Examples of this are rebate catching tools which alert the user when they land on the merchant website that discounts or cashback are available. If the Partner is in any doubt about whether the application is acceptable or not, they should contact InterConverse or its representative.
Not to bid for search engine traffic using the terms "InterConverse", "InterConverse Digital Marketing Platform" or similar InterConverse marks, or any misspellings of either "InterConverse" or "InterConverse Digital Marketing Platform". The Partner also agrees not to include the above mentioned keywords in the display URL for purchased keywords. Misspellings include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and where the wrong key is pressed. It is prohibited to bid on competitors' brand terms. Partners must endeavour to remain below InterConverse's own paid search ad at all times.
Partners are able to bid for search engine traffic only within the list of countries that are specified for a specific Partner program (see the list below).
14. Not to use a web site that is confusingly similar to the official InterConverse website, or which may mislead third parties into thinking the Partner is InterConverse or an official partner of InterConverse. This includes copying and framing any of the InterConverse web pages. The Partner further agrees not to promote himself in a way that may mislead third parties into thinking the Partner is InterConverse or an official partner of InterConverse.
15. To acknowledge that InterConverse owns and has exclusive rights to any and all customer information which comes into the Partner's possession as a result of, or relating to, the InterConverse Partner Revenue Sharing Program.
16. That InterConverse may amend the Rules and Policies at any time by publishing a new version on the InterConverse website. Continued participation in the Program following the effective date of a new version will constitute the Partner’s acceptance of the new version, and all amendments to the prior forms of the Rules and Policies. If any amendment made by InterConverse is unacceptable, the Partner will acknowledge this by exiting the InterConverse Partner Revenue Sharing Program.
17. That Partner’s participation in the Program is at InterConverse's sole discretion. InterConverse may terminate the Partner’s participation in the Program with fourteen (14) days’ notice, or immediately in the case of a breach of the InterConverse Partner Revenue Sharing Program Rules and Policies. InterConverse has the sole right to determine whether or not a breach of rules occurred. Furthermore, the Partner agrees that if the Partner is terminated from the InterConverse InterConverse Partner Revenue Sharing Program for any reason, InterConverse bears no responsibility for any loss or damages caused by the Partner’s termination from the Program.
18. Cashback & loyalty sites are prohibited under all circumstances.
19. Voucher/Discount code sites are permitted to promote InterConverse. However, any offers or codes displayed must be currently valid. Any expired offers/codes must be clearly marked. These sites must be in line with all applicable local and international laws and regulations.
20. The Partner is allowed to participate in more than one InterConverse Partner Revenue Sharing Program if available.
21. Partners should choose content based on the country or countries they want to promote InterConverse content in. It is crucial to understand that customers will only be able to make orders on sites that are related to specific content. Furthermore, Partners should be aware that customers prefer making purchases in their local currencies (United Kingdom – GBP, United States – USD, Germany – Euro, etc.), language and must be provided with technical support. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to use content that is relevant to your customers. If it is not possible to determine your customer's origin, try to use generic content.